1. What slogan would represent you and your art the most?
- Move beyond and always hope for the good, kind and eternal.
2. What do you value the most in music?
- You can share with people with emotions they need, the chance to go through the story and path described in each separate peace. The greatest value of Music is that a person can find safety outlet in it and for a moment, take his mind off troubles and worries. After all, Music is not only the way of expression for musicians, but is interest/passion/hobby of any person.
3. Many musicians say that they get to know themselves more and open own new talents because of your art…How the music influenced you?
- Music inspired me to find my own destiny. I found the meaning and purpose in a life. As you know, each person has its own path and talents. Lastly, I met my husband because of Music. We all come to this world for a reason, but to find a favorite pursuit is a lifelong task for every person.
For me, the answer was Music, and to this day it faithfully leads me on this difficult,
but fascinating path.
4. What does music mean to you?
- Music for me is inspiration, out-of-body experience, freedom and at the same time, it is confinement, joy and sufferings. Music is not only with me throughout my life, but also it has become a guiding light in this world, tranquility and harmony. I cannot imagine the life apart Music regardless the fact whether a person is in Music or not.
5. Who are your idols?
- I have made no idols to myself, but there are persons whom I admire and who made a great contribution into my standing as a craft professional.
6. If you weren't a musician, what would you be?
- I would have been a dancer.
7. Do you think that musicians have all opportunities to become popular and successful in Kazakhstan (on globally)? Why?
- Kazakhstan provides a wide range of opportunities to become a popular musician since the level of education is high, development and growth paths are available. It is only important to dream big and set ambitions and build fantasies and achieve them. Never give up, even every great work needs efforts and time. Therefore, both in Kazakhstan and in the world, the level of desire and diligence is important. It is not only about Music, but in everything the soul strives for.
8. What is the ideal life for you as a musician?
- Travelling around the world with recitals, constant development and growth both career and personal. Overcoming barriers, learning something that seemed inconceivable and far, and at last, just immersion into Music, and its delicacies and facets.