1. What slogan would represent you and your art the most?
- Creativity makes creative thinkers. This is a synthesis of long-hour work and inspiration which always gives a result.
2. What do you value the most in music?
- The sense it carries. Incredible power of Music is that it is insightful and touches the soul.
3. Many musicians say that they get to know themselves more and open own new talents because of your art…How the music influenced you?
- Music taught me to keep going and achieve settled aims always. Music teaches it from a very young age. Every time you face with great obstacles and difficult tasks, but doing diligent effort to become highly proficient, you realize that everything is possible.
4. What does music mean to you?
- Everything I own. Everything in my life is nourished by Creativity. 90% of my memories are associated with it. This is a fact of my life and every day is begun with it.
5. Who are your idols?
- My idols are my parents, teachers, mentors who shaped my personality. And also culture giants who made the Art to be developed and it will continue to develop and live for centuries.
6. If you weren't a musician, what would you be?
- If I was not a Musician, I would be a Producer. Perhaps that’s why one day I decided to expand own horizons and was engaged in production activities and opened SNECC Entertainment Production Center which is still successfully promoting Center’s performers.
7. Do you think that musicians have all opportunities to become popular and successful in Kazakhstan (on globally)? Why?
- Because there are always opportunities, you just have to keep your eyes on the prize. It is not that You are a Musician; it is how you approach it. Everything should have a certain system, achieving set goals and tasks.
8. What is the ideal life for you as a musician?
- What is precisely important for a Musician is freedom of creation. In other case, he will feel himself like a nightingale in a golden cage.