Soloist of the Kazakh state academic opera and ballet theater named after Abay.
In 2001 she graduated from vocal Academy named after Dnishev. In 2007 she graduated from Kazakh National Conservatoire named after Kurmangazy, class of professor Kurmangaliyeva S.G.
In 2011 Oxana became a laureate of the XIV International Competition named after Tchaikovsky.
Performer of the main role of Carmen in the new production of Bizet's opera "Carmen", under the direction of Alan Buribayev.
Oxana sang the part of Azucena in a new production of Verdi's opera "Troubadour" in Kazan (Russia, 2015) under the direction of the Honored Artist of the Republic of Tatarstan Vasily Valitov. Oxana also performed the part of Polina in a new production of Tchaikovsky's The Queen of Spades in Kazan, under the direction of the famous Italian conductor Marco Boemi (2017).
1. What slogan would represent you and your art the most?
- Constant, professional work on yourself.
2. What do you value the most in music?
- Its influence on human culture
3. Many musicians say that they get to know themselves more and open own new talents because of your art…How the music influenced you?
- I love painting and cooking.
4. What does music mean to you?
- Music is the perception of culture through the prism of history.
5. Who are your idols?
- Great performers - Irina Arkhipova, Elena Obraztsova, Tamara Sinyavskaya, Muslim Magomayev, Luciano Pavarotti.
6. If you weren't a musician, what would you be?
- I wish I could play the piano, since childhood.
7. Do you think that musicians have all opportunities to become popular and successful in Kazakhstan (on globally)? Why?
- Yes, I think there are opportunities for success.
8. What is the ideal life for you as a musician?
- Being in demand is the perfect life for me.