Composer, Chief Conductor of the Kazakh Orchestra of the State Academic Philharmonic
of Nur-Sultan City Mayor’s Office.
Lecturer of the College of the Kazakh National University of Arts, Master of Arts, Member of the Union of Composers of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Music Professional Union of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Over the years, he became a laureate of the Republican Competitions of Composers. He has own compilation album. Also, he is the author of operas, ballet, symphonic poems, compositions for the Kazakh orchestra and over 200 orchestrations and transcriptions.
Arman Zhaiym is awarded with the Honor Diploma of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan (2015) and “Alpamys Batyr” Medal (2017).
1. What slogan would represent you and your art the most?
- Sweat in a good faith and go with your gut
2. What do you value the most in music?
- No boundaries and you are absolutely free!
3. Many musicians say that they get to know themselves more and open own new talents because of your art…How the music influenced you?
- Music taught me to be disciplined.
4. What does music mean to you?
- Personal expression
5. Who are your idols?
- I have no idols, but admire dedication!
6. If you weren't a musician, what would you be?
- I was brought up in a family of musicians, and I could hardly imagine myself doing anything else.
7. Do you think that musicians have all opportunities to become popular and successful in Kazakhstan (on globally)? Why?
- A person can be born in a country where favorable conditions are established to become a successful musician and he could achieve nothing and vice versa. In our country, there is an opportunity to become a successful musician despite the ideal conditions. Therefore, you need to make every effort yourself.
8. What is the ideal life for you as a musician?
- Ideal life for me is to create and perform.