top of page
"I can be a guide between the world of music, the world of my inner being, passing sounds of emotions, feelings through myself which accompany my life"
AA&A / Aidar ENG: Service
1. What slogan would represent you and your art the most?
- Ohne Musik wäre das Leben ein Irrthum...
Which means “Without music, life would be a delusion”... (F.Nietzsche)
I believe that what I am doing now may change this world for the better.
And I always refer to Apple’s ad slogan – “Think Different”
Praise to crazy ones. The misfits. Rebels. Losers. Those who always out of place and out of line. The ones who see things differently. They are not fond of rules. They have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things. ... They push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the people who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.
2. What do you value the most in music?
- Its ability to reach the places that humanity can not reach. It goes to souls and brains, moving civilization forward by controlling people's feelings delicately.
3. Many musicians say that they get to know themselves more and open own new talents because of your art…How the music influenced you?
- I came to know that life on stage became my second home. I can pass my inner perception of the world through the strings of a cello. My thoughts, my feelings. My view of life that I try to show in my sound extraction. My sense of life. I can be a guide between the world of music, the world of my inner being, passing sounds of emotions, feelings through myself which accompany my life. Music helped me to find solitude with myself, to be in a state of balance within myself.
4. What does music mean to you?
- Music is a life for me. Something that can be the part of the whole world. The art that has some kind of divine power penetrating into you. Coexisting with you as one. It can be both sad and happy memories, it can be your uncertain future, or what you are experiencing at a given period of life. Events that carry the meaning of what is happening to you.
5. Who are your idols?
- I have no idols. There are a lot of good people and good musicians. But to be the stereotype idealist is more of a hackneyed template for a creative life that, over time, can destroy your personality from the inside. I try to be myself. And create a comfort creative life, which will bring me satisfaction.
6. If you weren't a musician, what would you be?
- Probably, I would be a restaurateur or a chef. The way that chefs in the restaurants create, improving their potentials by reaching magic of taste is quite a close feeling for me. You cook for people and try to create artwork, so a man could get delight and satisfaction tasting your creation
7. Do you think that musicians have all opportunities to become popular and successful in Kazakhstan (on globally)?Why?
- There is always a perspective. Music and art in general, will always exist in this world. And it did before us. And will after us. As for the opportunities in our country, this is still sightless time. Anyway, we will try to come to these very “opportunities” in our country. And in this world, taking into account the fierce competition and other’s ambitions, I can quote Darwin: “Labor made a man out of a monkey”.
8. What is the ideal life for you as a musician?
- It seems to me that it is no secret for every musician that these are comfortable conditions for creativity, as well as, of course, good wages, and large fees. By the way, to this day there is the problem of the cultural attitude of people to academic musicians, not everyone still understands what you are doing. In addition, the world travels of musicians have not been cancelled, showing ourselves in other countries has always been a hallmark of our profession. But before do not forget to spend time with family. Lastly, it is to love your life, your family and your cello.
AA&A / Aidar ENG: Текст
bottom of page