1. What slogan would represent you and your art the most?
- I am so close to Latin proverb: «Gutta cavat lapidem». It means “constant dropping wears away a stone”
2. What do you value the most in music?
- Labyrinths and colors
3. Many musicians say that they get to know themselves more and open own new talents because of your art…How the music influenced you?
- The most valuable experience for me is a chance to explore myself
4. What does music mean to you?
- Form of art
5. Who are your idols?
- There are a lot of them ... each time the list renews depending on my current mood. And by the way, my colleagues do not always become my idols.
6. If you weren't a musician, what would you be?
- I never thought about it. Probably, I would be a chef.
7. Do you think that musicians have all opportunities to become popular and successful in Kazakhstan (on globally)? Why?
- Academic musicians, including composers, are in enough demand all over the world. For example, T. Currentzis or E. Kissin are super stars. The tickets for their concerts are sold out in a blink. Composers B. Furrer or M. Pintscher write several major compositions to order of outstanding collectives, theaters, philharmonic societies
8. What is the ideal life for you as a musician?
- To be completely free and have an opportunity to upgrade my skills.