Mariya was born in Almaty, Kazakhstan 25.03.1984.
Studied Viola in special music school for gifted children named after K.Baiseitova and finished Kazakh National Conservatory with professor Fudiman.
Winner of the international and republic competitions.
Worked like viola section leader with West Kazakhstan Philharmonic Orchestra and Symphony orchestra of India.
Play a lot of chamber music with famous musicians such as M. Bisengaliev, I Itin, B. Strulev, A. Hasani, M. Collins and other.
Now principal viola with Almaty Symphony Orchestra. Had concerts in Kazakhstan, Russia, Germany, France, Monaco, Scotland, Switzerland, Great Britain, UAE, India, Brazil, USA like a soloist, chamber ensemble artist and orchestra player in the most known concert halls ( including Carnegie hall, Albert hall, Victoria hall).
Music teacher. Have experience of working with children with autism spectrum disorders.
1. What slogan would represent you and your art the most?
- Classic music is closer and more conceivable than it seems at first.
2. What do you value the most in music?
- Music stirs up emotions and such emotions are limitless. It is like a catalyst for perception of the reality by human.
3. Many musicians say that they get to know themselves more and open own new talents because of your art…How the music influenced you?
- Music taught me to be disciplined.
4. What does music mean to you?
- Music is the reflection of my soul.
5. Who are your idols?
- I sincerely admire people who are amorous of their work.
When you see that a person found its appropriate place, he does his job with love and the magic is born.
6. If you weren't a musician, what would you be?
- I would have been a pediatrician)
7. Do you think that musicians have all opportunities to become popular and successful in Kazakhstan (on globally)? Why?
- I believe that you need to set goals and strive to achieve them. Work and do your best. Success rarely comes by magic. In the digital age, there are many more opportunities to develop yourself as a musician. Boundaries are conditional, everyone can find own audience.
8. What is the ideal life for you as a musician?
- In terms of current situation, ideal life for me as a musician is being close with like-minded people and opportunity to perform regularly on stage in offline mode.