1. What motto/slogan would represent you and your art the most?
- All precious things are hidden in people’s hearts, so I make music because it is the key to every heart!
2. What do you value the most in music?
- Music supports you in hard times, and can also express your joy.
3. Many musicians say that they get to know themselves more and open own new talents because of your art…How the music influenced you?
- Discipline, hard work, patience, strategic thinking – when you realize and accept that to play this composition properly you need to improve yourself every day and go forward. Music has brought me as the leader.
4. What does music mean to you?
- Music is the Universe’s language and we can communicate with it only in this language. Trust me…
5. Who are your idols?
- Music idols are Michael Jackson and Itzhak Perlman. The idol in life is my great-grandfather Tolegen Tazhibaev.
6. If you weren't a musician, what would you be?
- Doctor or Top Manager in a large corporation.
7. Do you think that musicians have all opportunities to become popular and successful in Kazakhstan (on globally)? Why?
- Opportunities are always everywhere. Everything is in our mind, now I know for sure. And what heart tells. Doing something with no passion will worsen the case.
8. What is the ideal life for you as a musician?
- Performing shows 2-3 times a month, at concerts and private parties. Recording new album one in a year or two, short tours 5-6 times a year. Solo recitals of Academic Music and appearing on the halls-many times per year! All entertainers want recognition, however, like all people, but among entertainers and musicians this is more pronounced. They are exhausted without recognition. Once musician is recognized then he becomes happy!