1. What motto/slogan would represent you and your art the most?
- Art embellishes, but never lies.
2. What do you value the most in music?
3. Many musicians say that they get to know themselves more and open own new talents because of your art…How the music influenced you?
- I am a Composer, and music gave me the opportunity to play on ancient Kazakh instruments.
4. What does music mean to you?
- Reason of being.
5. Who are your idols?
- At first, of course, my parents. My father Seilkhan Khussainov was a Band Director and Composer. My mother Raushan Nurpeissova, one of the first Kobyz Players in Kazakhstan and Founder of Kobyz School in Western Kazakhstan. Kurmangazy, Beethoven, Mozart (idols since childhood)
The Beatles, Freddie Mercury
6. If you weren't a musician, what would you be?
- Travel and be a taster of the world's cuisines.
7. Do you think that musicians have all opportunities to become popular and successful in Kazakhstan (on globally)? Why?
- I believe that this is possible. Excellent example is Dimash Kudaibergen! You have to be unique!
8. What is the ideal life for you as a musician?
- Be in demand in your niche and collaborate with interesting musicians from whom you can always learn something new.